Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » In a city of hell, always watch your bac (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nine (played by Foxfarer)

Nine had always been alone. It was true. When you were stuck in a city that was lifeless and wanted nothing more than control, what were you supposed to do? It never helped when you were always different from the others too. So, Nine resided alone in his workshop under the city, currently working away on the computers and machines he had around him to keep his little mind focused.
Of course, he never got any peace. Cause he could hide all he wanted, but eventually someone was just going to come along to ruin it (or, in some rare occasions, help it).

This can be done 1x1 or with a small group! Whichever you wish to do! I highly prefer other canon characters (Don't care if from an AU or not) but I do not mind OCs either! It can technically be a crossover if wished to! If you have any sort of plot ideas please let me know and if interested just comment below or PM me! :D
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Ooo perhaps Vento or Malice could work, if or if you would prefer another character of mine just tell me
Nine (played by Foxfarer) Topic Starter

Reithesniper wrote:
Ooo perhaps Vento or Malice could work, if or if you would prefer another character of mine just tell me

[ Either of them work! Should we discuss this more in DMs? ]

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » In a city of hell, always watch your bac (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus