Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "Fight or flight... I think?" (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Flin (played by Waterdrop)

"π–œπ–π–†π–™ π–π–†π–›π–Š π–œπ–Š π–‹π–”π–šπ–“π–‰ π–π–Šπ–—π–Š??"

giphy.gif

Welcome to loraflan..
This is a city filled will all sorts of monsters, animals, ghouls, and more-
Flin [M.C] travels constantly till he ends up wondering into [Y.C] territory. Unaware of what is about to happen, he looks for a hotel to stay at.
When he does he decides to explore the area he's wondered to, just to find two of your men beating a man.
He froze, he wasn't sure what to do and couldn't help but mumble to himself
" lack of fight or flight response much"
he tried to joke to get him to move but he was still frozen when your men hear him instead.

this story is MxM romance, optional 18+, and your character can be whatever you please! You are in charge of how this turns out!
Dm me if you are interested, consisting of your character, all questions, if you want 18 or no 18, and if there is something you'd like to change!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I am interested to try writing as a partner in your β€œFight or Flight” roleplay. I am used to writing script form, but am capable of being flexible. I have more characters than the two I listed on my page, and will probably add more later for reference. I am comfortable writing 18 and up material, as long as you are above the age of 18 yourself.

I prefer M/M romances to any other. I often specialize in writing parts for villains/antagonists. I will write female characters, but don’t often use them in romantic situations. When writing, I prefer to keep to a schedule. I can work around your schedule (if you are entertaining the thought of writing with me that is). I appreciate writers who make the time for their craft/creative endeavors, and I always put in the effort to offer the best work I can.

If you would like an example of my work, please request it, and I will be more than happy to provide it to you.

Best Regards,
Hiram_Gauge

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "Fight or flight... I think?" (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus