Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Building L's History (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Landon Lictrin (played anonymously)

Heyo! Just finished designing this bad boi and was hoping that someone might be willing to help me build his history through roleplay. I have a setting built and will drop that below, but we're also free to brain storm a little bit as well.

I was thinking Y/C could be whatever you wanted it to be. Cop, human, another demon, whatever you feel like bringing to the table.

-Note I would like this to possibly be poly so I can bring Falongoth (Fal) into the story as well.

It was just another average day. The sun was shining, the birds chirping, and Landon was hiding out in the woods. He's been watching a little town nearby for something to hunt, and sadly nothing had caught his eye. He needed to eat soon though or a much worse problem would take over, but little did he know what waited for him in this town.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Francesco (played by coralfall)

i would perhaps be interested 👀

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Building L's History (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus