Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » FNAF SB rp! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Okay, I've been so focused on this one I cant focus on normal rps. Help- (also partners waiting on replies, I'm working on it just very distracted-)

Only rule I'm really enforcing is no one liners, lets go nuts with this one.

After the fire at the pizzaplex, the animatronics made their homes in the wreckage. Content with living in the mess they somewhat rebuilt each other the best they could. A few months later and Foxy's waterpark opens with a new band and higher saftey protocols.

Foxy and his mates, Lolbit and Mangle run a pirate themed park. A few days into it and Foxy recives a ping that his old mates are still alive and functioning. So he ask a newer mechanic, Muse A, to go get them. Upon the trip back they realize they dont have anywhere to store the animatronics. So instead they start adding them to the roster as each gets repaired. Muse B, who is the lead mechanic has no clue where these bashed up bots came from but he intends to find out.

We dont have to use people, and instead just use animatronics but intentions for this one is one humans and one animatronic for both sides on top of love intrest. Mine would be Monty or Foxy, whichever you'd prefer.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

PossitivelyNoOne Topic Starter

Just giving this a nudge
yooo I can RP
Hi! I would love to do this roleplay!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » FNAF SB rp! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus