Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » In Your Blood and bone (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Page Edgar (played by B0NES)

" get rid of him. "

[YC] was hired to kill Page Edgar. Bastard child of some rich guy who had to much fun. You where always hired to deal with the dirty work of the rich and spoiled. Here you where waiting in the dark for your prey, your kill, but something feels off. When you finally see Page he was small, had no recollection of the supposed father, was almost grossly innocent, and looked pure. Not any trouble at all.

Will you break what was in your blood and bone and fall in love?
if you are interested in this please DM me! There is optional 18+, I prefer MxM but it can be. Whatever you desire, if you have questions just ask away!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello there! I'm interested!
Page Edgar (played by B0NES) Topic Starter

Anakisuto wrote:
Hello there! I'm interested!
You should have dm me next time 😊
Thank you for showing your interest

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » In Your Blood and bone (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus