Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Have You Seen This Ortho? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ortho Shroud (played anonymously)

Y/C had been hearing a lot about a missing robot boy in the news lately, but thought nothing of it. Why would the robot boy be anywhere near here? They thought. Well, until they open their pantry one day and find the exact robot boy sitting in it, analyzing their cheese crackers.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

I would love to do this! Though I have a few different characters that would/might work.
Ortho Shroud (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Thunderbird wrote:
I would love to do this! Though I have a few different characters that would/might work.

Could you show me those you're willing to RP with?
Ortho Shroud wrote:
Thunderbird wrote:

Yeah! I was thinking either Olivia, Justin, or(though the last one is only about 11 years old) Nix!
Ortho Shroud (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Thunderbird wrote:
Ortho Shroud wrote:
Thunderbird wrote:

Yeah! I was thinking either Olivia, Justin, or(though the last one is only about 11 years old) Nix!

Oliva would do! Would you please PM me for discussion?
Ortho Shroud wrote:
Thunderbird wrote:
Ortho Shroud wrote:
Thunderbird wrote:

Oliva would do! Would you please PM me for discussion?
Sure thing! I will do that now then!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Have You Seen This Ortho? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus