Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The One Within The Forest (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Forest Spirit (played anonymously)

Y/c was always told that you were found right at the edge of the untouchable forest. Ever since you were young, you always had the smallest of instincts to go into that forest but you never did.

You grew up steadily over the years, eventually left the village near the forest you grew up in, and built a life for yourself. Though, you started to notice that you didn't age like others did, in fact, you didn't age anymore.

Hundreds of years past since then and suddenly you feel the strongest urge you've ever felt to go back to your homevillage and to the untouchable forest. So, you go.

Corpses of hunters are slowly sinking into the earth as you roam through the forest. It's unnervingly quiet, not a birdsong or rustling of leaves to be heard. You reach the middle of the forest, in it stands a huge tree that has large cuts upon it. And laying unconscious in front of the very tree, was a person with large horns and wounds practically identical to the ones on the tree.

Will you help this stranger?
Romance is heavily wanted but this can be platonic.

As long as we both express our dos and don'ts for 18+ content and come to a mutual decision, nsfw can be allowed but it's not needed in the rp.

Please dm or reply to this post, I'll try to look at this at least once everyday.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested, and I think Aunn would be a good fit here, due to her fey nature as a changeling.
Forest Spirit (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Aunn Tallspine wrote:
I'm interested, and I think Aunn would be a good fit here, due to her fey nature as a changeling.

Nice ^^ Thanks for reaching out. You can pm me so we can start rp and if there's anything you want to discuss beforehand.
If this is still open, I would love to do this! I think Axel would be a great fit for this!
Forest Spirit (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Axel Blackstone wrote:
If this is still open, I would love to do this! I think Axel would be a great fit for this!

Hello! Thank you for reaching out ^^ You can pm me so we can start rp and if there's anything you want to discuss beforehand.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The One Within The Forest (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus