Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay for my newest (and my only) Nek (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aoi is my newest character and I would like to try her out in a roleplay. I have not completely finished her page so be patient as I finish that. The main things you need to know about Aoi is she is shy and has literally 3 split personalities. Her regular (shy) personality is the one she starts out in. she doesn't talk much until she gets to know you better. Her "defensive" personality is her transforming into a shinigami (look up the anime bleach of you don't know what a shinigami is) this side of her comes out when someone she cares about is in grave danger. Her last and creepiest (to me) personality is her Hollow personality (again look up the anime to see what a hollow is) this side of her occasional comes out randomly. Mainly it comes out when someone she cares about has been; hurt badly, or gone missing, someone has made her very angry, ect...
Hopefully I will be finishing her page soon and will find a good rp partner! ^-^ anyway Happy Roleplaying everyone <3
Any plot ideas?
Chris_Pike

Im up for it if you want! (If you can only pick one person, Pick xash because she asked first)
@Chris: If you want to rp PM me. Im lonely. I need some people to rp with.

@Wolfpup: If you still need someone, im open as well. (:
Wolfpup13 Topic Starter

I don't really have any plot ideas it's up to the other person lol and I don't care, either one of you guys. Which characters will you guys be using?
Wolfpup13 Topic Starter

Lemme rewrite that last post..... Lol
I don't really have any plot ideas so it's up to whoever I rp with. I don't mind roleplaying with either of you, but which characters will you guys be using so I can have more of an idea of who I may be rping with.
Wolfpup13 Topic Starter

what i am thinking now is that she could be a servent or somthing to one of your characters...i dont konw how exactly the characters will meet....that can be up to you i guess
Wolfpup13 wrote:
what i am thinking now is that she could be a servent or somthing to one of your characters...i dont konw how exactly the characters will meet....that can be up to you i guess

I really don't have any characters like that, but I could make one. Are you looking for adult theme? Or PG?
Wolfpup13 Topic Starter

._. That's a good question lol personally I guess PG nothing......really weird lol. But it can have. Violence and stuff of course, but I'm not really fond of a multitude of foul language so if there is going to be some I guess kept it to a minimum? .-. Hate to sound picky but none of the f or s word lol. Them two words I particularly don't like.
That's fine. I don't tend to swear anyways, but sometimes you need it to let people know your serious. :)
Wolfpup13 Topic Starter

That is true.....lol
Wolfpup13 Topic Starter

alright i have mostly finished Aoi's page, just mabey some pictures to add
Chris_Pike

Maybe it would be possible to do an rp with all of us in it?
Wolfpup13 Topic Starter

Sure! That would be fun ^.^
Wolfpup13 Topic Starter

What would you guys want the theme/plot/ and setting to be? XD I'm up for suggestions
Hey can I join in?
Wolfpup13 Topic Starter

Sure, we haven't started yet. Trying to figure out the plot and stuffs
Chris_Pike

What if we were all hostages or prisoners some where? And we slowly bond and work together to break out? Its just an idea and we don't have to do it, Just giving an idea out
Wolfpup13 Topic Starter

That would be cool lol
Sounds good to me.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay for my newest (and my only) Nek (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus