Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Go Ahead And Sign The Scroll! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Boucémissaire (played anonymously)

Y/C is a demon who was minding his own business, and Bo was a young boy that found himself in a horrible situation. Things happened, Bo summoned Y/C and made a deal with him. Nothing would be the same after this, but Bo agreed to the deal anyway and..well, more things happened. You know, like how most stories like these usually go. They go from dark, to darker.

Uh, hey y'all. I'm not good at RP AD writing, nor synopsis. So, basically...my character, Bo was the 'chosen one' that would be sacrificed to a cult and he summons Y/C by mistake and..yeah. I swear I'm a whole lot better at writing than this, I'm just not good at OOC explaining! 😅

Do not include any NSFW content, this includes 18+ stuff, weird stuff and just..yeah yeah you get it, don't do anything weird, alright? Please state your triggers and concerns before we RP, I'm personally fine with most dark stuff, but just so we're on the same page, we'll exchange triggers so we don't accidentally upset each other. I prefer Y/C to be male. Timeline I guess could be considered 1880s-1910s, but that can be changed if need be.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Go Ahead And Sign The Scroll! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus