Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Quick-list on Basic Info

Sanne Moderator

Since TAB works so well to jump from field to field, it would be kind of neat to be able to set something like... "Add x fields at once".

Say I enter 10, then I get 10 lines of empty fields that I can fill in quickly. Now I need to click "Add another list item" individually, which either takes a lot of clicking and scrolling for 20 items or means I need to disrupt my typing flow to click for a new item. Not very fun! It would make things easier to add x lines with one click.

As an additional and far more complex idea, it would be cool to be able to set my own template for list items, like Name/Age/Race/Occupation etc. and be able to select this template for a new character. All I'd have to do is fill out the form (like you do when you're in the new character creation wizard) and you're done. But that might be complex and requires more resources, so that will go towards the bottom of the list. :3
I like the add x items idea. Would make things a heckuva lot easier for someone like me with how I do my characters stuff.

The template idea sounds good. I was actually planning on making a new character just to put up widgets and stuff on to set up a template for character creation myself.
I would like this to be implemented with the gallery as well. To be able to select more than one image at a time would be nice.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Quick-list on Basic Info

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus