Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Closed (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Edited Away <3
Yuka

NSFW as in, sexual or, NSFW as in, violence/gore/conflict/torture/ and anything otherwise too sensitive for a work environment? Specifying a little more might help people get a clearer idea of what you are specifically looking for.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Edited Away <3
Mohini (played anonymously)

Might you have someone to play with this one? :)
DarkCrow Topic Starter

I really only have Roman here who would have the best access to such a character :)

Or there's any one of my few Angels, but only Blue (Triberion) would really act upon it in such a way :)

Roman seems like he would be a good fit, I am interested in the character and not just because he looks like Jude Law XD XD Though I'm fine with either :3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Edited Away <3

I wouldn't worry about that. Mohini is extremely dominant, the only thing that keeps her in check is the fact that she is forced to obey direct orders that are given to her. If none are given, she does what she wants XD.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

*rubs hands together* Mwuhuhuhuh, that sounds fun x3

Well then, shall we start a PM? :>
DarkCrow Topic Starter

*Gently bumps up post*
I won't be replying until tomorrow lovies, but feel free to offer ^-^
czar_casm

I'm interested, if you're still looking!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Your name made me giggle xD
Did you have any specific ones out of the four character types that you would like to use the most? :)
czar_casm

I'd probably use Harper. She's the best fit for a Roleplay like this. ^_^
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Could I ask which one of the people ideas she fits into most? O.o
czar_casm

Female (Masochistic).
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Alright, I'm sorry to say that I can't RP anymore :(
At least not as of currently

School and commissions as well as my other 6 RPs are taking over
I'll have to say maybe another time D:

I'm so sorry, but thank you for offering!! <3
DarkCrow Topic Starter

*gentle bump up*
I have two male Vampires Nikolai and Adrik if any of the two seem interesting. However Adrik would be the more Dominate of the bothers. ^_^
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Haha, actually, you and I are in an RP right now XD (Anna Harris) but if you wanna do another that's fine x3
Asheydoo55 wrote:
Haha, actually, you and I are in an RP right now XD (Anna Harris) but if you wanna do another that's fine x3

XD Oh what a coincidence haha!~ I'm up for two RPs if you are.
I also have Aylen if you'd want a different character though he's not a vampire. >.>

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Closed (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus