Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Ice Prince | Royal Romance Prompts (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hespero (played anonymously)

Long ago there was a king, the king had a queen and multiple consorts in order to assure he had an heir for whenever his eventually death was. One day, the king went on an expedition to a snowy land and met an inhabitant there, an ice spirit.

The king was enamored by her and convinced her to come back to his kingdom with him, unknowing he intended for her to become a consort. The ice spirit didn't comply to being a consort at first but was eventually resigned to her fate while wishing that she could go home.

Years later, the ice spirit gave birth to a boy with icy-blue hair and soft gray eyes like the color of clouds before a storm. The ice spirit grew weak after the birth and eventually passed, leaving nothing but her diary to her infant son. The king mourned but soon moved on and forgot about the half-breed child he had helped borne.

Until, news came to him after the boy's 11th birthday that the child was freezing anything he came into contact with, including living beings. And so, the king locked up the half-ice spirit child within a greenhouse in the back gardens, to be forgotten and away from the other children the king favored.

Prompt 1: Y/c is a knight reluctantly assigned to the 'Ice Prince' as many subjects call him. You barely have any contact with him, only seeing small glimpses of him through the frozen over glass. Your curiosity gets the better of you and you find a way to get into the freezing greenhouse. Surprisingly, it is not cold to you, far from it and you feel oddly comfortable. In the middle of the greenhouse is a frozen over lake and on top of that frozen lake was the Ice Prince, kneeling while frozen tears fell onto the ice in front of him.

Prompt 2: Y/c is a famous mage with invulnerability to ice magic. You were hired by the head maid of the late ice spirit consort to find the Ice Prince and help him gain control of his powers in order for him to gain official recognition as a prince.

Prompt 3: Y/c is a thief that wound up in the back gardens after a failed heist. You sneak your away into the frozen greenhouse and meet the Ice Prince. As you try to run away, he begs you to let him come with you, thinking you're someone who was sent to let him out. You hesitantly allow it and escape the castle with him.

All of these prompts are specifically for Hespero and cannot be reversed.

Feel free to dm me or respond to this ad if you want to do this rp.

If there's any specifics you wish to know, feel free to ask.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi there!

I think your post is amazing, and I'd be interested in joining! The third scenario seems to be my favorite and most fitting for my character, Adalia. I would be more than willing to adjust her to fit this roleplay. :D
Hespero (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Hello! Thank you for the kind words ^^ You can dm me so we can start the rp (and if you have any questions ^^)
I know this rp is closed, but I'm hoping we could possibly still rp together?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Ice Prince | Royal Romance Prompts (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus