Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Same + Next Day Painted Icons

Auberon Moderator

hi there! Some of you may know me as a mod here on the RPR, but I am also an artist who goes by the name Alluvial. I recently rediscovered my love of digital painting and got past a plateau that I was stuck at for about six years for medical related reasons. And boy howdy am I rarin' to go!

I am currently in full power mode and have been banging out two icons a day with one next day slot booked the night prior, and then one same day slot. I also occasionally do on the spot streams where you pay, and I do your art immediately. Here's a sampling of my work from the past few weeks:

2023_icons.png

I offer limited palette icons for $25-35 and full color for $50-60. You will also receive a bigger version, though that one is most often not terribly polished and is really more an incidental bonus to the bitty icon paid for. :3

Because I open slots daily, I don't want to spam anywhere advertising. I announce these on my Discord server, which is strictly 18+ because I host some NSFW content and only take commissions from legal adults. If you're interested in snagging a slot, please consider joining us! It's also a community for other artists and creative writers to show off their work, ask for feedback, and share resources. Be sure to grab the "Alluvial Commissions" role to get pinged for openings!

https://discord.gg/alluvial

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Same + Next Day Painted Icons

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus