Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Cure (1x1 Romance) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"Our love story could be kinda gory.."

Y/C (and others if preferred) is/are in a zombie apocalypse and stumbles upon a town that seems to be unaffected. Life seems to be thriving, there isn't a zombie in sight. However, there are odd additions to the houses. As Y/C (and possibly group) wander the further into the small town, a figure appears. At first, they appeared human from behind, until it was discovered their appearance was not of a normal human. The eyes were recognized as a 'special zombie' which seemed to have two different colors. However, the zombie seemed to notice Y/C (and possibly group) but didn't attack, as any zombie should've. This zombie didn't seem to be hostile and craving human flesh.

"And I'd try.. Not to bite and infect you because.. I respect you too much.."

Y/C has discovered the first zombie to seemingly be peaceful. This is big. Without a cure known to man, this zombie could be the fix. Of course, Y/C is well aware of the fact the zombie could just be plotting, but it's worth the risk.. Isn't it? The guard is up as Y/C takes the responsibility to learn about the human-like zombie, gain its trust, and find a cure using samples/testing/etc.

"..I'd never eat your brain, I just want your heart.."

Gradually, Y/C goes attached to the zombie, learning of its name is Q, and feeling more of a need to protect it. In the end, Y/C might not want to admit it, but after putting in the time to teach and help them learn to be more human; There doesn't seem to be much of a rush to find a cure, especially after learning of the Secrets, and Y/C finds themself falling for Q. Maybe a zombie can really love it, if given the right person.

"Then all of your friends, they'd try to kill us..."

If you're interested in Y/C arriving with others, then that can also be discussed. The main thing for that would probably be the group wanting to kill the zombie or just get the testing and what not done quickly. They can have several disagreements/fights.

Also, these are just plot ideas, if you have any, feel free to discuss it with me.

"Cuz I want ya."
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Genders_A_Myth Topic Starter

This is open again.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Cure (1x1 Romance) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus