Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sherlock Holmes school for the intellig (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

John Watson (played anonymously)

Has anyone seen Holmes, if you have let him know his students are out of control with his latest game. seriously Holmes . You had to wave the answers to the midterm in there faces declaring that if they find it by the end of the day you would let them have it.

it is open season. Holmes is missing, so are some of the students the others are to busy looking for the answers ..

who wants Sherlock Holmes as a headmaster. currently seeking him... open rp.
Seems awesome! Id like to join
John Watson (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Go ahead it is up please post.
If you know anything about the Hardy boys books (frank and Joe)) Kiya the char I'm using in my eyes is kinda like a cousin or step sister. Just kinda something i made up as another thing to use her as other than a storm chaser.

That is kinda of cool.
I kinda figured it fit. only char i knew would fit the best.

this reminds me of playing feralheart when i got talked into being Sherlock XD

You can be who ever you want with in reason . Even a villain.
id rather play my own char, I dont know much about show But i did see one of the Sherlock homes movies and I think some other little tings. So i would not know how to play them so i will stick with Kiya.

You can play anything including your character I was just stating you have the freedom to choose.I want everyone to have fun.. isn't that what rp is . I want you to have fun so have fun.
Yeah, and i know what you meant

I do apologize then . Forgive this blind gambling fool.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sherlock Holmes school for the intellig (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus