Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern, Scifi, or Fantasy? C: (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

James (played by Reminisce)

Hey everyone! Just looking for some RP for my character James C:

He's open to almost any setting, and I'm quite flexible with plots, though his disability can either hinder or enhance a plot, so we may wanna make sure about the plot before starting. Romance is amazing~ but friendship is fine, as well!

So have some specific plot you've been wanting to do? Apocalyptic, Victorian, or even just Highscool? Shoot me a PM or just reply down here C:
What sort of disability does he have?
James (played by Reminisce) Topic Starter

I call it a disability... It's mental. There's his story on his profile, but to sum it up... He has a brain disorder that caused him to start losing his short-term memory about half-way through highschool. He can remember his childhood and family, and things he has known everyday for a while (as in a few years), but day-to-day meetings and interactions are lost when he wakes up in the morning. For example, if he were to meet someone one day, if he met the person again the next day he would think them a stranger, with no recollection of their past interaction. He keeps notes on people he meets (he thinks it sounds stalkerish, so he tries to hide that) and has to read over them in order to "remember". Imagine it as trying to learn about characters from a new book every day, and trying to recognize them as if you have known them for months, or even a year.
Oh, sorry. I didn't see that there was a second page there. I got that it was a mental disorder but that second page was hiding on me XD.
I've have a few that I think might work well.
Georg- an ex-soldier, who always just wanted someone to watch over.
or
Tess- He's got some issues himself but it doesn't take much away from him other then he doesn't sleep much. He at one point had a girl staying with him that had about the same issue as James.
Maybe more of an apocalyptic setting? I haven't done one of those in a long time.

James would be interesting in an apocalyptic setting... Poor thing would probably never sleep xD

I can't find either of those characters on your profile... They're kept elsewhere, I'm assuming. Do you have a preference? I think Georg would do well... Since James is useless with weapons. OH! If we do a disease-apocalypse, I can alter James's backstory to where he had the disease, but somehow managed to fight it off, but it left him with his memory problem? If you weren't thinking of zombies or anything Cx
I have 52 different characters in total, I'll make up a thing for Georg in just a bit. Any sort of apocalypse is fine with me. They all have their interesting ways.

Then do you mind my altering of James's backstory, and the disease apocalypse? Then Georg could help him cope with it, and bro bonding would ensue! x3 and yes, thank you for making something for Georg. Just some quick facts is all I need C:
Not at all. It would give Georg a bit of something to deal with once he finds out about it.

Yay bro bonding Cx So would this be in modern times, near future, what?
And they're in the middle of an apocalypse, the end, or is it just starting?
Modern and during the beginning?

Here's Georg's thing.
Man those drawings of him are so old.

Sounds awesome C: So how will they meet? Both traveling to avoid the epidemic? Or did you have a more interesting option?
Maybe it's at the way beginning and they meet at the hospital. I'm thinking maybe Georg would be there because of his dying wife and then perhaps James because of the disease?

Ooh, sounds good! I doubt they would put a super infective diseased person in the same room as a dying woman... So how would they come into contact? James's sister is a nurse, if that helps at all. Or they may have just run out of room and put James in there with Georg's wife due to space constrictions, what with all the infected patients turning up?
Yeah that or I would imagine eventually they would kick everyone who isn't sick and not staff out of the place.

So which do you prefer?
Both. XD. His wife and James could be stuck in the same room until eventually he's good enough to leave and they kick them both out? That way they sort of know each other before they're kicked out.

Whoo x3 So maybe a little bit after they get kicked out the "real" apocalypse starts, and James and Georg happen to find one another?
Yeah.

Alrighty then!

Anything else?
I don't think so.

If you would like to start go ahead, if not it'll have to wait until after I get some sleep.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern, Scifi, or Fantasy? C: (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus