Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » tiny commission corner [closed]

banner.png
⬥ ⬥ ⬥ tinyYELL's Commission Thread

Hi there, welcome to my commission thread! Currently I'm opening up slots for rough colored sketches and icons.
If all goes well, I may add in more options in the future.

⬥ What I will draw and won't draw
Yes
All kinds of humanoids
Robots
Monsters
Most body types
Ask Me
Muscular body types
Old people
Detailed armor (ex. FFXIV)
Complex designs
No
Text only references
Anthro & Feral
Extreme gore & NSFW
Hateful content
Complex mecha (ex. transformers)

If you have any questions on anything that isn't listed here, feel free to reach out to me via PM!
⬥ ⬥ ⬥ ______________________________[/collapse]
⬥ Pricing & Options
Complexity fees ranging from $5-10 may apply depending on the request and I will inform you before any invoices is made.
To view more artwork, you can check out my Tumblr page!

Rough Sketches - Base price of $45 USD
Style A (Hard Lines)
thumbv3.png thumbv4.png
Style B (Textured Lines)
thumbv1.png thumbv2.png

Icons - Base price of $25 USD
thumbv8.png thumbv5.png thumbv6.png thumbv7.png
* Quick note: The line width will be the same as the version first icon.

⬥ Additional information & Order Form
Commission Terms
  • I only do business with clients over 18+. This is non-negotiable.
  • Slots are not first come, first serve. I may decline commissions that I am uncomfortable with, content-wise or skill-wise.
  • Invoice must be paid within 24 hours after its sent or it will be canceled and the slot will open up again without warning.
  • I will not start commission until payment is sent.
  • You may request a full refund if no work has been started yet. But once it has, partial refund begins.
  • It is your responsibility to provide me clear references for best results with your commission. Please provide me flat colors and possibly unwatermarked images.
  • Bulk orders allowed. But keep in mind that each order will take a slot though.
  • All commissioned artwork is personal-use only.
  • If reposting elsewhere, please credit back to either my Toyhou.se or Tumblr pages! My usernames on both sites are tinyYELL.
  • Rest of my TOS can be found on my Carrd!

Order Form

For easier viewing purposes for me, please remove the parentheses and the content inside when filling the form. Ex. (Remove these parts with your answers)

Commission Type: (Put what type of commission option you want here and which style if applicable)
References: (Clear image references with flat colors and possibly no watermarks is preferred)
Expression: (Add in or list any expressions that you want your character drawn with)
Extra: (All notes about your character like traits that are usually forgotten can go here. As well for any particular clothing/hairstyles you want them drawn in.)
Paypal Email: (Your email that I'll be sending an invoice to.)

If interested in commissioning me or if you have any questions,
please send me a private message on RPR!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » tiny commission corner [closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus