Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Valacari Academy - Basically a mythical (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kiara (played anonymously)

I created a new character last night named Kiara. I'm looking for a roleplay set in Valacari Academy. Basically this is a prestigious college however this academy has many secrets. (Honestly thought I'm still story developing but couldn't wait to launch an rp.) Within this college is a secret society, The Rose, of powerful witches and warlocks... I really don't have much of a plot to go along with it. I'm kind of having a writers block. I am hoping that roleplaying it out can help me develop a stronger story.

The basics of my character is that she was adopted by a normal modest family. Her adoptive parents was killed in a car crash one night and she received an invitation to the academy not knowing that her birth father is the head master there. Kiara is twenty years old and her twenty first birthday is just around the corner when her powers will fully develop. I'm thinking that her father is a rather powerful leader in the magical community.

I'm not sure what I'm looking for as in a roleplay partner. I do prefer male characters over females however. I'm really flexible with anything so please throw your ideas in. I don't really have much to go on and I apologize for that. (Originally I was going to make another Vampire character with Kiara but most of my characters are vampires so I opted for a witch). Feel free to add any suggestions or ask any questions.
How many players are you looking for?
Kiara (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'm not very good with large groups. I would say no more than two or three people.
Sounds interesting, but I think it would be better with a group. Im interested though.

Yes, possibly. I don't really have too much in mind so I'm just looking for ideas. I am definitely open to all suggestions though so it would be interesting to see what plays out. If interested I would say keep a look out and see if it gets built up enough for a group. I do understand what you're saying though just depends on how many are interested.
Have you thought about to like a good vs. evil thing at the college where the secret society's are fighting against each other.

That sounds interesting. No I haven't thought about much honestly. I had one idea going in my head while I was at work and by the time I came home to write out the story I forgot everything. But a good vs evil thing would be a good plot. I have yet to decide if I want her father to be a powerful warlock within the good side or the bad side. Her story is that her mother was slaughter (brutally) the night she was born so her father escaped with her and send her off to a mortal family (by mortal I mean human). So either her mother's attackers would have been those fighting against her family for the greater good or those fighting against her family for the darkness. Maybe within the society there can be a dividing line (the members of the secret society would come from powerful witch/warlock families who either decide to choose light or dark).. People are starting to turn on each-other and such. But with all said Kiara still doesn't know of her powerful background. She just believes that she is going to a rather upscale college.
I think that's a good starting point. (:

Yeah, now I just need to expand on it.
Well once more people come, you'll think of something.

I think im going to make two characters for this. An evil and good one.

Sounds good! I try to do the multiple characters in the same rp before and I end up losing one. I'm in a roleplay now with a friend and I had two characters in it and I keep forgetting about the second character.
I haven't done more then one before. But im really interested in this.

Sounds great! Hopefully we can find more people to join.
Yes. :D
What kind of races would be permitted? Tho I should warn you that I only do female characters.

Females are fine no worries. And any characters really. Kiara doesn't really know what kind of school it is.

I am going to call it a night because I have work in the morning. I will check back in afterwards around 5 EST time. Have a good evening.
So, I really want to do like a Good Vs. Evil thing, which was why I gave you that idea. lol. Anyways, I made an character like on Wednesday with a background that can't really be used in any rp. I made her based on a good vs. bad world. Anyways, I posted an idea I had and if your interested in something like that, come check it out.

Heres the form.
Sorea (played by Katia)

This character will work with minor adjustments.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Valacari Academy - Basically a mythical (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus