Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Demon trapped in human cage. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kami-Kamari (played by Minsi)

Good evening, I'm bringing back an older character of mine in hopes of getting good roleplay with her.

You only see what I want you to see. I am not what I appear to be at first glance. The closer you get, the further I will be, always so close, yet just out of reach. The darkness that lies inside of me wants out, and I fear what she will do the day she is free. She will smile with soft lips,that hint at untold pleasures, her eyes will gleam with the promise of eternal damnation, and while you are lost in thought, the world and everything you have ever known will be torn asunder and burned to ashes. She is trapped inside me, and she wants to be free, though its hard to tell just who is the prison and who is the prisoner. She is a dream from which I can never awake, to look at me is to look into hell. This is my nightmare.

Basically Kamika (aka Kami) is a 21 year hold human. For the most part there is nothing too extraordinary about her except that she was born cursed. Inside of Kami is a demon that is forced to live her remaining years inside this female. Their souls are fused together. Kami is the cage that holds Kamari and in return Kamari tortures Kami..

What am I looking for?
I basically lost touch with everything I did with Kami so I'm basically starting over again. I'm open to pretty much anything. I'm kind of looking for more of a dominate male character. I would prefer if the roleplay was one on one and if not too much trouble over PM. The only thing I ask is that you are OOC 18 and over and your character is over 18 as well. I'm looking for more of a adult themed roleplay. Not solely "adult relations" but mature. If you have any ideas just let me know.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Demon trapped in human cage. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus