Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Found - FNAF: SB Angst 1x1 RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gregory (played by twistedvictorian)

Found

"Gregory wakes up in the Lost and Found again, except this time not only that he has been robbed of his FazWatch, FazBlaster/Camera and Screwdriver, he is tied in ropes too. And as if it couldn't get any worse, he can hear Vanny slowly nearing the Lost and Found room..."

Guidelines
- I will be playing Gregory in this story, and you will be playing Vanny.
- The timeline of this roleplay is just shortly after the FazerBlast/Gator-Golf mission.
- There will be no character deaths, or chest/head/stomach wounds.
- I am perfectly fine with blood and very mild gore (ask before doing the latter though)
- In-addition to above, yes there will be injuries, specifically towards Gregory.
- Please tell me your triggers and boundaries before we start, and I'll do the same.
- I won't be on 24/7, I'm not frequently on RPR, but I try, I repeat, try to get on daily or at least weekly.
- NSFW or S*xual Content will not be allowed in this RP for obvious reasons.
- Romance will not be allowed in this RP for obvious reasons.
- We can discuss a little further through PMs if you'd like.

If you are interested, please PM me instead of messaging on the AD, there is a really big chance I won't see your message on the AD and we both might miss out on an awesome roleplaying experience!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I will shamelessly plug Varian as an RP partner.
Gregory (played by twistedvictorian) Topic Starter

Aw, thanks Verse..

*Bumps the RP AD thread!!*

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Found - FNAF: SB Angst 1x1 RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus