Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mobian's Rain: A Sonic Apocalypse Roleplay

SmartyJones

"They say there's no such place as paradise. Even if you search until the ends of the earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. But, in spite of that, why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me. It says, 'search for paradise.'"

"Every world has its end...I know its kind of sad but...that is why we got to live life to the fullest in the time we have, at least, that is what I figure..."

In a dying world, there exists an ancient legend: when the world ends, the gateway to paradise will be opened. This utopia is the sole salvation for the remnants of life in this barren land, but the legend also dictates that only mobian animals can find their way to this mythical realm. Though long thought to be extinct, they still exist and live amongst humans, disguising themselves through elaborate illusions.

A mobian hedgehog named Sonic finds himself drawn by an intoxicating scent to Freeze City, an impoverished town under the rule of the callous Lord Orkham. Here, Sonic discovers that other mobians have been drawn in by the same aroma. By following the fragrance of "Lunar Flowers," said to be the key to opening the door to their ideal world, the mobians set off on a journey across desolate landscapes and crumbling cities to find their legendary promised land. However, they are not the only ones seeking paradise, and those with more sinister intentions will do anything in their power to reach it first.

Note: This is inspired by Wolf's Rain, the anime series. I am not requiring anyone to have watched it, though it would be preferable. Knowledge of Sonic is needed though, and canon and original characters are allowed.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mobian's Rain: A Sonic Apocalypse Roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus