Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sacrafice (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Foxfarer

"Said he knows he lived through it to get to this moment.
Ate a sleeve of saltines on my floor and I knew then,
I will do anything you want me to.
I will do anything for you"

So I just wrote a very small one shot, character study thingy which you can read here, https://archiveofourown.org/works/48993901, and it gave me an idea for this rp! Pretty simple, how about a child throws themselves at a dangerous weapon to save another child?

Basically, the event and aftermath of Tails throwing himself to take a lethal blow for Sonic with no hesitation. Don't worry, no body dies. I'm not that cruel. It takes place during a more dangerous attack from Eggman [ who will not be exactly present here ], and when Sonic isn't paying attention and blast was about to come straight to his throat, which Tails quickly takes instead. I am on the search for a Sonic once more, so if up for it feel free to PM me!

I wonder who my favorite duo to rp is XD
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sacrafice (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus