Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sci-Fi Type RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Anyone want to do a sci-fi type roleplay with Liz? There is no consistent RP she is in right now.
I'm happy to Enlist!
Elizabeth Monroe (played by Zephyrezz) Topic Starter

Ok, we'll talk Plot in half an hour. I gtg take a shower. :P
Until then, I sit on the stool of impatience.

Ok, I'm back. Sorry for the wait, I took a shower and then had to vacuum and shark the kitchen floor, and do the dishes for my mom. We're replacing the floor. >_< Ok, so any ideas for a plot?
For Sci-fi, my main is Advunturion. Perhaps he could be a captured alien from a hostile empire, or a mercenary. Perhaps even an outlaw. Any ideas you have for Elizabeth would be good to hear.

um... (Sorry for the l8 reply, I was reading up on Advunturion) How about Liz and some other people could be going to a hostile empire to retrieve some prisoners they have captured from their home. While they're there, Liz could see Advunturion and feel like she has to save him? How does that sound? (We can add onto the plot later)
Sounds good, but the capricious automaton may not be as thankful as one may think.

It's ok. I understand he had close to no emotion, I read over the description. >_< Liz could be responsible for him since she was the one that felt obliged to save him, He could also get her in trouble a couple of times. *snicker*
When would you like to start? I must warn you though. I need to go to sleep in about hour. (Waking up early for work placement.)

We can start now and pick it up again when your ready. :)
Sounds good. Eager to begin.

GOT IT!! Sorry it took so long, I got caught up.
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=10866&p=1#1626548

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sci-Fi Type RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus