Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mirror, mirror on the wall (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ever since i was young there's one thing in this house that I've been afraid: The large gold decorated, oak framed, full length mirror standing on my parents room. Not because what it looks, not even what it shows but what it doesn't.

Hanging just beyond the vision. On the corner of your eye, looking, when you're not looking. Never to be seen, but still there.

You can feel its still, silent present. Its watchful lidless observation on your back. Always there, always vigilant, always watching... waiting.

Every time i have to pass that mirror i fear that its the time. That its true, that im not just imagine it, that i would see it.

I dont have much of the characters or background story planned for this aside the sinister mirror. It can show things, future, secrets but everything have a price.
Kinda like corrupt the wishes dark and creepy. Can also play that yc inherited this mirror and discover it either haunt the new place or reveal the darkest secrets to be imagined.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mirror, mirror on the wall (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus