Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » All my RPs have slowly died.. Need new o (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys! I'm looking for people to RP with. I have no plot ideas, so look at my characters and have your pick. If you have a plot idea, let me know. I'm open to creating a new character to match your needs. (Will do mature also)
Chris_Pike

I could rp with you ^^ We could always toss ideas back and forth? (Or just do an rp from scratch with no plot points in mind) Both of those are good! But im stuck on choosing which one of your characters... Why don't you just surprise me? They are all good! (Unless you really want me to pick, Then I will)
xashley16 Topic Starter

Well what type of rp do you like?
It's still your turn in ours
xashley16 Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
It's still your turn in ours

I know. I forgot since I replied back in ooc. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
Chris_Pike

dosent matter to me, How about you decide? if not I still can.
xashley16 Topic Starter

Chris_Pike wrote:
dosent matter to me, How about you decide? if not I still can.

I usually do fantasy.
Chris_Pike

I have found a new love for that genre. ^^ So do you want to just make up a plot as we go along or make one in PMs?
xashley16 Topic Starter

We can just wing it unless you thought of something. & what character did you want to use?
Chris_Pike

hmmm, I might just use Chris...Though fi you would prefer it I can make a new character?
xashley16 Topic Starter

Completely up to you. I was thinking Maria.
Chris_Pike

kk ^^, So PM Forum or thread? upto you
The Shinigami (played by Ohermichi)

If you're still looking I would be interested in starting one up with you. Check out either Theo or Connie.
xashley16 Topic Starter

The Shinigami wrote:
If you're still looking I would be interested in starting one up with you. Check out either Theo or Connie.

I am. How about Theo. Did you have anything in mind?

xashley16 wrote:
The Shinigami wrote:

I am. How about Theo. Did you have anything in mind?

I'd like to do something with more of his calmer side rather then the other half, so maybe something that would involve when he's working as a mortician at a hospital?
xashley16 Topic Starter

Quote:

I'd like to do something with more of his calmer side rather then the other half, so maybe something that would involve when he's working as a mortician at a hospital?

Hm. I don't know how any of my characters would fit that. I might have to make a new one.

xashley16 wrote:

Hm. I don't know how any of my characters would fit that. I might have to make a new one.

I don't know, unless you had any ideas?
xashley16 Topic Starter

No. I suck at coming up with stuf

So am I most of the time.
xashley16 Topic Starter

Lol. If someone gives me a general idea then I go off it. But I usually don't have anything.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » All my RPs have slowly died.. Need new o (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus