Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Snake’s Den

Aluel Deng (played by Samiakki)

"It's the least I could do," Aluel replied earnestly. "Besides, it's my duty to make sure people stay safe this night. It's one of the most dangerous times of the year, after all."
wsFoyBF.png

There was no reason to be coy about it or go around it, especially with another magic user. This was when the veil between worlds was the thinnest. Therefor, the greatest dangers lurked where it was darkest.

"It seems we're both just doing our jobs, yes? Or what we perceive them to be, at least." Then, her expression morphed from a gentle one to be slightly more firm. "If you ever have need of more, do call us. You need only travel to The Line Between."

Whatever that meant was uncertain, but it wouldn't be her giving out the instructions. Maybe the naga knew where it was? One couldn't be certain. Besides. . .

"You'll know it when you find it, should you come across a rift. They're everywhere and anywhere these days." With that, she turned towards the exit. "Anyway, I've got to be going. I shall not forget this."

Especially when reaping the rewards from her allies tonight!
Salamandra (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"That it is. Sometimes I'm too overconfident and I forget how true it is." It's rather easy to feel infallible when surrounded so often by humans. This night, this season and the words being shared with him make for stark reminders of reality, and are something he should consider much more often. It's a pity that he has such an obstinate personality.

"I like the way you phrase that. We are, and I'd daresay we're just doing what we need to get by." That aside, he's going to need both a safe and convenient place for this seal upon parchment. It's a matter that can wait a while longer as he regards the woman and the change in her demeanor. He nods. "I will. The world changes by the day, and the time may come where I can use help outside of my own. I don't think I'll have much trouble finding the way."

He straightens himself up and out of his lazy slouch. It's just enough for a bow, a gesture that still looks, in his opinion, a bit peculiar on a being that is half man and half serpent. "It was a great pleasure to meet you. Be well out there in the world."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Snake’s Den

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus