Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Haunting Melodies

Ceilibell (played by Tolora) Topic Starter

She shrugged and sat down. "Well, I guess it is true for some of us. Some revert to stealing for their own needs or greeds. And our more animalistic appearance is reason enough for most humans to distrust us." When she saw the girl hiding, Ceilibell smiled reassuredly. "Don't worry, I've never stolen anything myself. I prefer to play to earn my money." She twirled her flute.
The Outcasted (played anonymously)

The teenager acknowledged this, at least the girl before her was not a thief, it she didn't come out. Almost like she didn't trust the girl, or maybe even people in direct, she just continued to barely peek out from behind the tree trunk at her.She nodded s slight okay.

Ceilibell cocked her head at the girl still hiding behind the tree, just peeking her head around to nod her understanding. "Boy, you're a shy one." She really felt like she'd been talking a lot, and didn't know if she really was or if the girl's silence made it seem so. Ceilibell didn't like the quiet much though. If it wasn't being filled with words, she normally filled it with music. She started after a few minutes of quiet, a gentle tune she played leaning back against a tree with her eyes closed.

The girl wasnt very talkative around people she had just met. Mainly because of the live she had lived. Her 'ending' had scarred her, and usually Playing the flute was one way of finding trainquility. She had only revealed herself to this girl because she could see she wasent completely human, but that didn't change her shyness, and so she hid behind the tree slightly again. However she peeked completely around the tree when the girl started playing the flute. After a few moments, the teenager finally found the courage to step fully out from behind the tree, and so she did.

Ceilibell smiled at the girl's shyness. She always found it endearing the way shy children, or any others really, would hide behind something at peek out at her. "You're pretty, you know." She said when she paused in her playing. She was glad to have an audience though. Ceilibell believed that music shouldn't be selfishly kept to oneself. After all, seeing how people reacted when she played made her feel much happier than when she was simply playing to herself.

The little girl appeared like a pale human, who appeared faintly at times since she really wanted to flee, but wanted to hear her play. She kept standing there with a flute in her hand. If Celibell took a step towards her, she would probably run. Flee from the site, but as long as she didn't move towards her she would be fine.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Haunting Melodies

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus