Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Unicorn Academy RP {Doubling required, p (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Before I get into plot, we will both be playing two characters. There are the twins ((a brother {your character} and a sister{my character})) and their unicorns. We will each take a sibling and we will roleplay the other’s unicorn. There will be no romance and the focus will be on adventure, the bonds between the unicorns and their riders, and the siblings relationship between the twins.

Obviously this is based from the new Netflix show Unicorn Academy and the books.

Poppy and her twin brother had been orphans since they were babies, moving together from foster home to foster home. It had always been just the two of them until one day they get a strange letter to come to a riding school. When the twins get there, they quickly discover that this isn’t a normal riding school but Unicorn academy is anything but normal. Soon the twins are paired up with their unicorns (our other characters) and are geared up for an adventure of a life time.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'd be interested, could you PM me and explain further of what you're looking for? :)

(Funny story, I clicked on this, misreading it for a split second as "Umbrella Academy", a show also on Netflix, but I realized it wasn't, but read the idea and actually was interested in it. :))
Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump

Bump
Hey! I'm new to these forums, but I'd be down to play that! I've always loved MLP, but I've never heard of this though it sounds interesting.

SunDial365 wrote:
Hey! I'm new to these forums, but I'd be down to play that! I've always loved MLP, but I've never heard of this though it sounds interesting.

Great! Feel free to DM me! The lore isn’t all that complicated to explain!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Unicorn Academy RP {Doubling required, p (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus