Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP Ideas I Would Like To Use (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I had a few RP ideas on my mind for a while so I just wanted to put them up and see if anyone was interested in any of them! I just gave each one a name I that described it at least somewhat. Let me know what you think!

Idea One: MMORPG World (closed)

This one is my absolute favorite. I have no idea why I have waited so long to post it. Anyways, once upon a time a great gamer and genius created an alternate realm for gamers to go when they die. How does it work? Personally I have no idea, I'm just saying the rumors. What I do know is that somehow all the players in there were avid gamers that died early. Now they live in an rpgmmo sort of world where they pick a class, upgrade skills, level up, and even respawn!

Idea Two: The Last Tournament

This is a sci-fi ish genre. Our Characters were captured for some sort of crime, be it murder, theft, or even just defying the extremely corrupt government. With such strict laws, prisons fill up quickly. To handle this, prisoners that are deemed physically fit are sent to the arena. This gladiator style of execution is a popular event to watch across the entire land. Characters receive melee weapons of their choice to battle to the death, with the survivor going on to fight again. Our characters strike up a friendship (mine being in there for defying the government) and help to keep each other alive.

If that interested you then great! But that is not all of it, this may be a rather long RP. Why? Here is the second part. As our characters are in the arena, where they have been for a very long time, a revolution begins. This has no impact on them until the rebels break into the arena, and break them out. Now it is time to take up arms and repay the men who put you in there.

Idea Three: Daggers In The Shadows

Any genre. The world is a bad place full of bad people. This is where we come in. We are the people's assassins, even if they don't recognize us as so. With cloak and daggers we take down those that frankly do not deserve to live anymore. This gains our organization a lot of enemies, but our enemies have to be alive to get to us. Our characters are partner assassins. Ready for the first assignment?

Idea Four: The New Kids

Modern Setting. This idea actually stems from a story I would like to someday write! I would actually prefer a female character for this. After the death of their parents, a brother and sister move to live with their single Uncle/Aunt across the country. As the two deal with the loss of their parents, they quickly find that their new home is not the safest, and that their Uncle/Aunt is not who they seemed. Now, as the clique filled school exiles the brother and sister, bullies stir up violence, and their house is vandalized, the new kids have to face a harsh life here. Morals are questioned and tested. Will they reach their breaking point?

Idea Five: Nightmares and Reality

Modern Horror Setting. The genius friend of our two characters has had horrible nightmares for a very long time. Finally he was able to build a machine that would allow others to go in to his dreams and try and stop these nightmares. This creation of his was not necessarily legal. Because of this he had to build it far away from town, in an old cabin on one of the cliffs in the area. After several successful tries to enter the horror filled dream plain, something goes wrong. Our characters start having flashes of these nightmares when out of the machine. As they become progressively worse, they must sort dream from reality. Unless, that is, delving into the nightmares awoke something that has followed them into the real world.

Idea Six: Hunting A Witch

Mordern Horror, lots of puzzles! In a pitch black forest rests an abandoned mansion. You (and your group if you want) have heard the rumors of a witch that lives there in the form of a little girl and want to kill it. Sadly, you underestimate the witch and as soon as you enter the forest your ordeals start. Now, should you manage to get into the mansion alive, you have to figure out how to kill the witch, and how to survive her. Two game plays, one like an actual RP, the other more like just a set of puzzles.

Idea Seven: Crypt Kingdom (closed)

Our curious characters have discovered what seems to be an ancient ruins in the middle of a desert after their two-man plane crashes. Further exploration of it shows no signs of life, but there is water and edible plants. As they stay there they discover a secret door and enter. This leads to what our characters find out is a vast underground kingdom filled with the undead. What happened here? When they discover the living, will our characters make it out alive? One more thing, the way we entered collapsed.
Chris_Pike

I would not mind doing the MMORPG World rp with you ^^
Inkliest Topic Starter

Sweet, I was hoping that would be the first one taken! Would you prefer the two of us or a group? I figured it could go either way because it's an MMO thing
lol, first one I clicked was the MMO world and now I just can't stop thinking about Mass Effect for some reason.

Honestly, you've got some awesome ideas, and the ones that stood out the most to me have to have been the MMORPG World, and the Nightmares and Reality idea. The Nightmares one piqued my curiosity more though, even if the MMO one sounded more fun. :)

Really cool ideas, man.
That MMORPG concept looks -pretty awesome, but so do all the others...

I love the idea of brain uploading to a VR-sim as a form of afterlife, might be why I like Iain Bank's Culture stuff so much!

If you're open to another person playing in such an RP...?
Inkliest Topic Starter

I don't know if Chris is responding or when, so I'f be happy to do it with ya Terel.

Tashesto thanks, but I can't tell if you just liked te ideas r wanted to RP one?
Chris_Pike

Sorry ^^' Got lets of rps going and I forgot this thread (Because I normally rely on subscribing to a thread) But Ya I would not mind doing more than one person
Inkliest Topic Starter

Awesome, I will PM you guys
Oh my goodness you're insanely creative! I adore all of these ideas. C: I think as a person obsessed with horror rp I'm really digging idea 5, 6, and 7. Probably 5 and 7 a little more c:. And the mmo one... agh. Too many great ideas! If idea 5 isn't taken I'd love to do it with you. C:

(Also sorry for any errors. I'm on my phone. )
Inkliest Topic Starter

Thanks! I do believe it is open, not sure if he was requesting or commenting. I think it was the later. Wanna message me with your toon, questions, etc?
Hey Gamers! Personally, I take the liking of Idea 2, The last Tournament! I've read a few of the RP's your in, and I absolutely love them! If you would like to roleplay the second one with me, that would be great!
Inkliest Topic Starter

Of course I'd like to! And I am very glad you like my RPs. I'll PM you for any questions and details you'd like!
Sorry, after re-reading my own post it made it look like I was just complimenting, sorry. (Although they are pretty neat ideas.)

As I said, I like idea 1 and 5, though I'm also liking the last tournament setting, too, and I feel like that would fit my only really usable character, as it's a sci-fi genre.

It's really up to you though, I don't have many characters to sift through, lol.
Hey, Crypt kingdom looks really cool, let's do it!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP Ideas I Would Like To Use (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus