Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » RANDOMNESS!

Sheogorath (played anonymously)

Hello RPR! Sheogorath here.
I found that there's not enough laughter in the air. It could easily be from the amount of sane people, but I digress. I invented a new forum game to spread a wee bit more laughter!

The rules:

-Say or do the most random and hilarious thing you can think of.

-Rate the previous person's action or comment on a scale you find adequate. Ex: Ten Haskills out of WABBAJACK!

I'll start!

*bangs his head on the keyboard while singing, "I'M A LITTLE UNICORN, SHORT AND STOUT! THIS IS MY HANDLE, OW OW OW!"*
I give it 18 Ardvarks our of 16 Pink Elephants on Parade.

Judge's Reasoning on that Outstanding Score: "It was a timeless classic that's used often. An oldie, but a goodie."

"Can we try not to fight this time?"
"Over who gets to mow the five acres of sand dunes we inherited?"
"Yeah, you can- you can go first."
"Thanks, that really means a lot to me..."
*The two unknown sources conversing this story-twisting dialogue hug, and large words appear on screen saying, "We have your money, Buh-Bye now."*

*Many of the people who'd been waiting for this movie for decades from around the outer reaches of the ocean were outside the theater, sobbing by this point. They'd been suckered out of their money by the infamous Octopi Motorcycle Gang, and couldn't pay to see it.*

I hope you liked my short story, it was based on real-life consequences from trusting sea-creatures to hold on to a dollar or $2k for a couple seconds. They will RIP and SHRED you to pieces, and leave you to DIE with the other sea-turtles they've SWINDLED! Don't listen to them, I beg of you!
*Fades off into the darkest depths of your mind.*
Jenny Wakeman (played anonymously)

I give that 36 Relish out of FATALITY!

*rips her clothes off* WHO NEEDS CLOTHES? THEY'RE FOR ELEPLHANTS, AND ELEPHANTS ARE PLOTTING AGAINST ME! Stupid Elephant Dad... NEVER SUPPORTED ME. HE ALWAYS WANTED ME TO BE A PROCTOLOGIST, NOT A TEENAGE BATTLE ROBOT!

*flips a table and goes on a rampage to settle her vendetta with Ben Affleck... no fake Batman's getting MY lucky charms!* *shotgun pump*
What if I gave them 4226.223 to the power of bees out of 1000 bees?

What if the sky was bees?
What if bees wrote Ulysses?
What if bees were made of other bees?
What if bees looked like Malacath?
What if Malacath was bees?
What if a group of bees invented the slippery slippers?
What if my bees were everyone's bees?
What if Markarth's shopkeepers were bees?
What if Sheogorath spoke bees?
What if I WAS BEES
I thought you were bees...
On the side of random, you're obviously a professional when it comes to bees. But that's why I simply can't qualify you for 18 chihuahuas out of car keys. It was too predictable the moment you said 'bees'. Randomness is full of RANDOM, people! Not the same thing again and again, relating to the basic subject, this case being BEES.

So I give you 80 corn dogs that came out of one rat. Enormous thing... Took us forever to make it FORCEFULLY regurgitate.

Hu-vhy must ze vind blow forward into my preety eyesh? I ashk meezelf on a hot winter's noonvening. And vhy dost it maketh my 20-sided die move EVER SO SLIGHTLY?! Guards! Ask someone for some gorilla snot, we must fix my scepter again!
Hmph. My poor d20 scepter, passed down the generations of adventurers who were then killed by monsters who stole their treasure who got killed by the muffin men, who then made me inherit it.

I hate it.

I should throw it out the window on a daily basis.

Maybe it'll hit someone and kill someone, my throne room is quite high up off the... Uh...
Dinglehopper.
What was that thing called? G-gr... It had a funny GRavelly noise to it.
I'll just call it the "delicately blanketed pigpie,"

*Throws his d20 scepter out the shnozzledinger.* Gords! Fetch me my stick so it may be up my rear end, like all good rulers need! If I get attacked by ninjas, I can whip it out and fend them off if you die! Fetch the SKEPTAH!

Don't forget to wash your feet after being out on the delicately blanketed pigpie.
Sheogorath (played anonymously) Topic Starter

A BAJILLION DRAGON SNOT VIALS OUT OF JABBERWOCKY!!!!

So, ever heard of the Great Mighty Poo? Some say he's the result of PROCTOLOGY GONE WRONG. Others say he's just a huge pile of poop that came to life one day. EITHER WAY, HE TASTES DELICIOUS!

Changing the subject... changing the diaper.... pooping the diaper... the Great Mighty Poo.... HEY!
Changing the SUBJECT. Did you know that Ulfric Stormcloak is a homosexual? IT'S TRUE! I married him through modding once, and BOY! That was quite a fun ride. ME, THE MALE HIGH QUEEN OF CUCUMBERLAND! Or Skyrim. They tend to be used interchangeably.

And for your Ben Affleck problem robot girl... *holds up Ben Affleck's entrails and wraps it around his neck like a scarf, prancing in a flower field, getting blood everywhere, scream-singing Wrecking Ball*
2 mittens out of 6/3 of a Kentucky moose wings

Where my swim suit at
The soups on in Argentina
Convalescent home patients serving me with subpoenas
Make sure you tell the frikkin captain his legs are made of rubber
I got an apple for your forehead if I'm cleaning the shutters
Give me my turkey pass
Tradin' chops sticks with the hooligans
Snakes are in a submarine
I'll never go to school again
I stole you a Porsche 'cause your mama's a fox
I'm selling footwear insoles and I'm running three shops
Horrified jelly worms with electric infantago
Dinosaur crybabies cookin' shrimp in San Diageo
Full moons mean nothing without your roller skates
When the water runs dry and blood fills the great lakes
I'm a hired assassin but ice sculpture is art
And so I ride a horse everywhere returning shopping carts!
((This thread reminds me of an rp I did. Maybe we should try something like this but in third person too? It was fun when I did it! First person looks fun took though. I'm just going to watch this thread until I am no longer on my phone.

Hue hue hue hue.))

I GIVE THAT POST NEGATIVE ELEVENTY MUFFIN TOPS OUT OF DRAG!

Necromancy! A FORUM'S BANE, OR IS IT??? It's actually when a person eats HUMAN HEARTS to gain their wobbliness... nom nom... Anyway, did I ever happen to telescope the munchies? DID I FORGET? OH NO, THE MOON WILL CRASH INTO THE SUN! WIND WAKER ALL OVER AGAIN!

I wonder what be for brunchy dinner... it's like regular dinner, except more... BLOODY GOREY SCREAMY! And with pop-tarts. :D

I GIVE YOU ALL THE KEY TO THE WORLD! Or is it the bathbed room key? HOW SHOULD I KNOW? ASK THAT DETECTIVE GUY, LIME FLASHLIGHT OR WHATEVER HIS NAME WAS! YOU KNOW, THE ONE WITH THE LASER EYES!
I ain't scared Ah no foot!

Warwick wrote:
I ain't scared Ah no foot!
OOP! Broke the game. Thousands of septims down the drain. One moment, I'll set it back up...

A BAJILLION DRAGON SNOT VIALS OUT OF JABBERWOCKY!!!!

So, ever heard of the Great Mighty Poo? Some say he's the result of PROCTOLOGY GONE WRONG. Others say he's just a huge pile of poop that came to life one day. EITHER WAY, HE TASTES DELICIOUS!

Changing the subject... changing the diaper.... pooping the diaper... the Great Mighty Poo.... HEY!
Changing the SUBJECT. Did you know that Ulfric Stormcloak is a homosexual? IT'S TRUE! I married him through modding once, and BOY! That was quite a fun ride. ME, THE MALE HIGH QUEEN OF CUCUMBERLAND! Or Skyrim. They tend to be used interchangeably.
One...ssingle...SCHEESEWHEEL OUTTA 467 Girraffes-and-a-half

Banana hammoc

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » RANDOMNESS!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus