Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Any danganronpa fans?

So I just wanna ask one thing from everyone

Anyone a DANGANRONPA FAN?

I don't really like to chat in forums but I gotta know if anyone is a Danganronpa fan cause I love the anime/the games and the novels and I study the lore like it's a Bible

Also I wanna ask if you are a Danganronpa fan if anyone ever wanna do a Danganronpa RP with me since I have tons of OCS for this series since it's bin like what got me into anime and rping and everything that comes with being a nerd

Down in the replies tell me why you like Danganronpa and who is your favorite character if it's from the games or novels or anime and why it is your favorite character?

P.s my favorite character is kazuichi and chihiro and miu
hi, yes, Danganronpa fan here! I'm more familiar with the games than the anime,, but I'll get around to watching it eventually...
my favourite characters are probably Gundham and Ibuki! I could write essays about how great Gundham is; Ibuki is just fun and silly ^.^ I also really like Kyoko, and can relate to her a bit, and even moreso to Chiaki.
as for why I like the series, I love the absurdity of it all; the crazy lore and plot-twists are so interesting to me, but also absolutely ridiculous. and I love all (most) of the wacky characters and their interactions. plus, I like mysteries, so figuring out the solutions of the trials is something I enjoy. and the soundtrack has some really good songs in it.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Any danganronpa fans?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus