Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Zombie Apocalypse (Romance MxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've been having an itch to try a Zombie Apocalypse RP, as I'm fairly new to the genre.

Potential plot:

YC is a recently turned zombie, with little to nothing left of who he once was. While on the hunt, he stumbles upon MC, who is frightened and confused in the wake of the recent Apocalypse. YC may try to protect her, or try to lure her into a false sense of security while wrestling with his changing feelings towards her, or anything else we can think of!

Info about me:
    PG to PG 13 only. No overly mature themes, graphic violence/gore, etc.
    I'm semi-lit to lit, and can work with any literacy! I only ask that there are no one liners except on rare occasion
    This is MxF, with me playing the F. You're free to play/use as many characters as you like, though!
    I try to reply as frequently as I can, but RL is a little busy for me so I may not always reply consistently.
    I love chatting OOC! Whether it's plotting, gushing about our characters or just talking!

That's about it! PM me if you're interested!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Zombie Apocalypse (Romance MxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus