Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Template Commissions

Hiiiii there peoples!
As you may (or may not!)know I've recently started making templates for this fantabulous place that most of you seem to like pretty well :D I can't thank Kim enough for giving me the opportunity to work for her and all of you, essentially.
She's helped me grow and develop my designing skills even in the short time I've been doing this, but I want to challenge myself even more. Yes, I've got plenty of things to take on from the template requests and those will always take priority, but every now and then I'd like to make something for one of you that might want something more specific and finely tuned to your character.

So! Heres what I'm going to do!

Once a month, I'm going to take on THREE individual template commissions!
And the conditions/rules will be as follows:
  • You can only have one slot per month to make it fair for everyone.
  • You will have to code the template, as I only know how to design it.
  • I will send you the .PSD file with everything you will need. If for any reason you need individual images from that .PSD just let me know. Sometimes borders, backgrounds, patterns, ect., need to be extracted. Since I don't code, I don't know in advance what all needs to be it's own image. So, again, just let me know! :)
  • You will need to provide me with the resources. Any images, vectors, shapes, patterns, whatever that you want used. Keep in mind these must be approved for commercial use. None of us want to get mixed up in some copyright infringement case! If it doesn't include any images, but would rather be something more simple with just some brushes and color scheme, then I can usually just wing it on what you tell me. Otherwise please have all resources ready.
  • Paypal only. Game currencies don't pay my bills, unfortunately :( Oh how I wish they did, though.
  • First come, first serve. However! If I don't feel comfortable with the idea or if I don't feel I could create what you are wanting, I may turn down the request. And I'll explain why. Don't worry, I'm not mean xD I don't want you to pay for something that isn't my best, ya get me?
  • As stated before, templates I make for the RPR that have deadlines will take priority. It just depends on my workload for how long yours will take to complete. It could be a week, it could take the whole month. Please be patient with me <3
  • I will try to create what you envision and want, but I will take artistic liberties. I have a certain style and I like to stick with it.
  • I like to communicate and get feedback. I may have questions or want to show you progress to make sure if I'm going in the right direction. Please Please Please have a method of contact that you check often! Be it here, email, DA, Furcadia, Skype... any of them work. Email is preferable so I can easily send WIPs.
  • That being said, please don't be afraid to criticize! As long as it's constructive, of course. That is how I learn, and I won't know if you don't like something if you don't speak up!
  • You may allow other people to use what I've created for you for an additional fee. I will not ever give the OK on letting someone else use it. The will have to go through you first.
  • Fill out the form below and PM me here. I will get back to you in a timely manner.

Form:

Contact name:
Communication method (and please provide the name/address as well):
Current character website:
Please explain as best you can what you are wanting:

Prices:
$50 each finished template.
+$5 for each color variation.
+$10 for each individual you share the template with. (as in, the finished and coded version.)
If you refer someone to me, you can get $10 off your next template!
Note: If the final product I show you is rejected twice, there will be an extra $20 added to the total. This is why I like to share my progress :)

Available spots:
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open

So... I think that covers it! XD If you have any questions for me, just ask here or PM me!
Moki Topic Starter

Just gonna give this a little bump ;)
Moki Topic Starter

Le bumpity bump~

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Template Commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus