Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » James Cameron's Avatar 1 & 2 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Welcome to Pandora!

I am so very happy to "See You" here!

Before we delve into any plots, I'd like to go over myself as a roleplayer and what I am looking for in my potential partners:
1. I have learning and compression disabilities so I may not always understand you right away.
2. Please be active.
3. Be courteous.
4. I am ditch friendly.
5. I ask that THIRD person be used during roleplay; first is awkward for me.
6. This can be either OC / OC or OC / Canon Characters.
7. Please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation during roleplay.
8. I enjoy chatting with my partners outside of our roleplay.
9. I ONLY write M/F gender-paired romances.
10. Roleplay and romantic content MUST be kept at the PG - PG13 levels.
11. Don't ask me to write scenes that are the same as the movie. I can't / won't.

Now onto the fun stuff!

Here are what I have for Plots. I will add more as I think of them.

PLOT 1:
A Na'vi Female of the Omatikaya Clan is known for being the only one of the clan who has been able to stand up to a Thanator unscathed, gaining deep respect of the clan. Even catching Tsu'tey's eyes and heart. She is a very skilled huntress and gatherer and dislikes when Neytiri brings Jake Sully to their Hometree. Choosing her for his Mate, Neytiri is free to choose Jake as hers.

PLOT 2:
A Female Na'vi's clan has been murdered and destroyed by human activity. It is an Unknown Clan that lives strictly in the forests of pandora. Unlike most known Na'vi, their bone structure is light but strong, making them able to Bond with and ride the Forest Banshees. The clan lived among Soul Tree sites until one was destroyed by humans, catching the Na'vi off guard. Only one female Na'vi survived along with her Banshee. Traveling through the forests, she meets an Avatar. Eventually they fall in love and she teaches him their ways and riding a Forest Banshee. She teaches him their language and together they destroy humans and their mining equipment and raising a family.

PLOT 3:
A Na'vi Female has accidently discovered a scent from the Ocean that attracts the Male Na'vi. She is of age to choose her Mate and doesn't know who to choose. Jake Sully and his family arrive for sanctuary from the humans. Luckily the scent she wears only attracts Ocean Na'vi Males.

PLOT 4:
Though a small clan, the Zeswa clan are fierce Direhorse Riders that have no fear. They live amongst the Zakru beasts in the Plains of Pandora and the clan travel when the Zakru do. The Zakru are a food source and companions for Na'vi of the Zeswa Clan. When Jake Sully comes to them, they agree to fight with him in the War to protect the Soul Tree. When the battle is over the Clan allows for Jake Sully to live amongst them, learning the ways of their Clan and falling in love with a Na'vi female and raising a family.

---

That is what I have for now!

I look forward to writing with you!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I think that I'd enjoy something like this!! Feel free to PM me! <3
Cre8tiveHuman Topic Starter

Nayrulianas_Blessing wrote:
I think that I'd enjoy something like this!! Feel free to PM me! <3

Sent to you the PM.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
hey, i find this interesting feel free to dm me when you get the chance :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » James Cameron's Avatar 1 & 2 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus