Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Trying to find art for Blanche

Blanche (played anonymously)

I need to decorate Blanche's profile, and the best way to do that would be to gather some art! I'm not a good artist, however. And also broke.

If anyone is interested, I can make a logo or two in Canva for their characters, group or anything RPR related (as long as it isn't NSFW, of course) for a drawing of Blanche! I have a few references in his gallery page, of Pinterest faceclaims and my attempts at Picrews, including one example of my Canva logos. I will post more examples if needed. <3
Are you still looking? I'd be willing to do one at no cost as I'm trying to practice my style more.
Blanche (played anonymously) Topic Starter

skullz111 wrote:
Are you still looking? I'd be willing to do one at no cost as I'm trying to practice my style more.

I'm still looking yes! I'm glad I can help with your practice :)
Blanche (played anonymously) Topic Starter

canarisjoke wrote:
Hey! I'd love to help with decorating Blanche's profile, but I don't think I have the skills for it. However, I'm willing to give it a shot if you need assistance. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out! If I do decide to give it a shot and my skills improve, I'll definitely reach out.

Oh, thank you for the offer! That would be wonderful.

I'm not sure what exactly to do for Blanche's profile, but I'm sure whatever you'd have in mind, would be amazing. :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Trying to find art for Blanche

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus