Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Stand with me, or Fall (1X1)(closed)

-Both take place on or between the fictional planets (Destina and Theria) and space.-

Destina - orbiting in a dual star system deep in space. Neighbor to one of the most formidable empires - yet that same society bows their head to this frozen rock. Where oceans have to be drilled into, and where the ground is blanketed by miles of fresh, white snow. However - life is comfortable despite Destina’s tundra like environment life has bloomed. Blossoming into a highly advanced, strong society. No one ever claimed the little planet was perfect - sadly - as much as many places might want to push a narrative of Destian’s being the closest thing to perfection history destroys all hope of such achievement. Living as a constant memory of when the streets were flooded by Native Destian* and human blood and tears.

Destina might have shattered on that day, over 200 hundred years ago.

Little did anyone know history would attempt to repeat itself - led by a single soul from the world's most prized, and coveted communities. Only some 17 years after the 200th anniversary. The question is, what side will your character stand on? With those frightened by the unwavering power from the Oracles*, or the single Oracle who dared to stand against a whole planet by themselves? Maybe the peace and justice of Destina, intergalactically known as Executioners*?

General Idea:
** The pivotal Oracle who causes this will be my character, Anna’Teza. The general idea is to be a friend of his and his brothers through their teenage years enduring general teenage drama. Coupled with the complications of either being an Oracle in training, or an Executioner in training. You can choose if your character is an Oracle or Executioner in training. You can also bring in other characters. I hope to hear from someone very soon!

Things to Note:

*Orcales:Powerful seers capable of seeing both past visions and possible future outcomes. They are also gifted with one or two other powers. An Oracle is easy to spot due to the physical transformation they take in which the gifted gain an eye on their forehead, and a multitude of arms and hands. (The highest being eight)

*Executioners:Equally famous and infamous military force, doubling as law enforcement. They are known for the grueling, tedious training which spans for many years ensuring that every single member is taught deadly tactics, conceal one's emotions, ensure the safety of the people of Destina and most importantly, the protection of Oracles. Acting as Oracles protector and metaphoric weapon. They are known for their unique uniform, namely faceless mask and the amount of power they hold, i.e having the ability to determine a criminals fate.

—--
I have absolutely no problems in answering questions, so ask away. I’m not looking for many people to roleplay with so positions will be limited. ( I start classes Monday)

I have no problem with angst, romance and general drama! NSFW is perfectly so long as both NSFW and romance do not become the main focus of this story.

Please, please don’t hesitate to message me! This is an idea I’ve had for years!

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Stand with me, or Fall (1X1)(closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus