Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sci-Fi Worldbuilding RP Group (Idea) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ciel (played anonymously)

Would anyone be interested in a small, worldbuilding Sci-Fi RP group with heavy victorian inspiration?

Sorry if it's a bit vague, but I want to know before I try and work on something. ;)
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Like an inverse of Bloodborne? Sure!
Ciel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Not me having to look up Bloodborne, because my dumbass doesn't know what that is-
*a few minutes of looking at screenshots*
Sort of, I suppose? Basically, what I was thinking was a Gothic victorian era mystery novel type aesthetic but in space and with technology and planets and such? :)
SPACEBORNE

Bloodborne is one of my main writing inspos! (Inspired some of Joot's secret backstory)

That's great! Maybe you'd like to help design the group some? Like graphics, text placement, etc.
It's okay if not, but I can give you permissions if you want to!
Sadly I'm not that good with design stuff... Sorry!

That's okay! You can just be a member of the group then. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sci-Fi Worldbuilding RP Group (Idea) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus