Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » In The End

GRIMDAD (played by Taco)

"THAT'S NO ANSWER!!" said GRIMDAD. "DON'T DANCE AROUND, IT'S A SIMPLE ANSWER!!"
Zaire M'lill (played by DL909)

"of course it's not an answer,is it." Zaire could now sence the two of them, and by the looks of it they were all headed in the same direction. "I was chosen to help save this planet." he crossed his arms. "if that helps."
GRIMDAD (played by Taco)

"SO YOU ARE A FRIEND!" said GRIMDAD. "NOW, LET'S HEAD OUT!!"
He continued to SHRED HIS WAY THROUGH THE FOREST.

Zaire rose an eyebrow, then shrugged and began to walk behind the giant man and the woman,who hadent spoken a word yet. Huh.. I guess I'll live alittle longer. He took out the bomb again and tossed it around.
Maru Memora (played by MaruCookie)

She had watched as Grimdad pried the answer from him, shouting in his deep voice. Then all at once the blundering man tore at the forest again. Sighing she shook her head. At least we should get to the town quicker. I doubt we will enter unseen.She smiled and watched, not knowing what she could do to help them go faster. Though she was strong, she could admit that trees were way too big for her to pull from the ground.

Well, this sure is a way to go.. he didnt exactly like the forest being torn up like this. After all, his mind map would be thrown off at every step. Yes, people usually thought the blind of being clumsy,but Zaire wasnt. Now, he looked like it. Maybe I should just travel on my own and meet them there....
GRIMDAD (played by Taco)

"NOW, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING," said GRIMDAD, "WHY WOULD YOU EVEN TRUST US? WELL, IT'S BECAUSE I'LL RIP OFF YOUR ARMS AND GROUND YOU FOR A WEEK IF YOU DECIDE WE'RE UNTRUSTWORTHY. NOW COME ON, BOY."

He lifted an eyebrow. "ground me...?" ripping his arms off would hurt like hell, but grounding him wouldn't. He was pretty much already grounded, being sent here. "it's just that I can't get stable like this. It's too uneven. Can't I travel along side you in the forest atleast...?" then he wouldn't lose his arms, and be able to travel quicker.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » In The End

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus