Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey everyone.

I'm an avid roleplayer from Hungary, interested in starting RPing here. I have already played tabletop RPGs a lot, I know quite a lot of systems. I just made my first character, Dar'Zho. (Well, I'm already playing him in an IRL Elder Scrolls session, and I figured I'd use him in other settings/games/situations.)

I'd love to join anything, if it's not ERP. I'm just looking for regular roleplaying.
Hello and welcome!

I had to look up ERP, didn't know what it was. I completely understand your aversion to it now. ^^;

Moving on... if you've got any questions about anything, feel free to ask. :) Also, the Looking for RP forum tends to produce more results and responses than the Find RP tool. Just so ya' know.
QGloaf Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Hello and welcome!

I had to look up ERP, didn't know what it was. I completely understand your aversion to it now. ^^;

Moving on... if you've got any questions about anything, feel free to ask. :) Also, the Looking for RP forum tends to produce more results and responses than the Find RP tool. Just so ya' know.

Thanks! Well, hrm... is there any Elder Scrolls-related RP anywhere? How can I find one of those?
You can try searching it over in the top right, but that's likely to pull a lot of chat stuff. Simplest way would be to just hop into Looking for RP and be like "GIMME ALL UR ELDER SCROLLS RP RAWR."

But, y'know, maybe with better articulation.
QGloaf Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
You can try searching it over in the top right, but that's likely to pull a lot of chat stuff. Simplest way would be to just hop into Looking for RP and be like "GIMME ALL UR ELDER SCROLLS RP RAWR."

But, y'know, maybe with better articulation.

Haha, alright. "KHAJIIT WANTS ELDER SCROLLS! NOT THE REAL ELDER SCROLLS BUT THE SETTING! RP PLS HUEHEUHUE"
XD

Yep, that oughta do it.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! If I didn't have so many RPs going already, I'd take you up for a spin :D

The Find RP tool only shows the proposed games of people who were online in the last 10 minutes, which is useful if you want to find someone to play with right now, or want to find someone in your own timezone. For us this also means when the Americans sleep, there are slimmer pickings. :P

You can also use the search feature and filter by games and groups. Many TES characters have a TES/Elder Scrolls/Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind tag so you can find them easily!

Edit: Here's a filtered search like that!
QGloaf Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome welcome! If I didn't have so many RPs going already, I'd take you up for a spin :D

The Find RP tool only shows the proposed games of people who were online in the last 10 minutes, which is useful if you want to find someone to play with right now, or want to find someone in your own timezone. For us this also means when the Americans sleep, there are slimmer pickings. :P

You can also use the search feature and filter by games and groups. Many TES characters have a TES/Elder Scrolls/Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind tag so you can find them easily!

Edit: Here's a filtered search like that!

Thank you, I've already used this search.
Welcome to RPR! That's pretty awesome that you are from Hungary! We do have people from all sorts of different time zones, so I hope you find some Elder Scrolls RP soon! :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey everyone.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus