Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » All part of the plan (with ClinicallyDistracted)

Richard Crawford (played by ThatMetalheadGamer) Topic Starter

"The reason I'm telling you this is, because I want to take down Richard's mob. If he's gone, then no one is going to go after you. It is your best option." the man responded, not moving.
"You are right about that, but... Why would you be interested in helping me? How does any of this even effect you?" Hawke questioned.

"I'm not interested in helping you. I just thought that since oth of our problems involve Richard, they can both he resolved by doing just one thing. And it effects me because I want Richard gone" the man replied.
Hawke nodded as he silently went over the idea. A few moments later he finally spoke. "Alright... What's your plan then? How do you want to take him down?"

"I was thinking about taking the members of the mob out one by one. This will force him to go on a lower profile, then we will take him down" the man seemed to have thought about this for a while.
Hawke nodded. It seemed like a smart way to go about it and he definitely wasn't going to back down just because this mobster was angry about losing customers.
"Alright, who do we start with?"

"We will just have to have a look" the man replied. "I think I can write a list of names if I can get near him"
"Alright, you do that." Hawke said, shifting again in his chair, looking around the house uncomfortably. "Where do I come in then?"

"For now just keep a low profile. I will contact you for further instructions" the man looked around. "To be safe don't contact anyone that you know and don't give your real name"
"I never do, I only go by my last name. I don't even know how you got my information, come to think of it." Hawke said, a little annoyed with the vagueness of the man.

"Good, that should make it easier." The man said getting up. "I will contact you when I need you to do something"
"Alright," Hawke said with a slight sigh as he stood away from the table and grabbed his helmet before heading back outside. He was unsure of the man but didn't see any reason why he shouldn't trust that this other guy was, in fact, trying to get rid of him.

The man left the house and shut the door, not locking the door. He got in his car and drove away. A few minutes later he arrived in front of a building , he entered it and said to thr person at the front desk "I'd like to talk to Richard Burke. Tell him Max wants to speak to him"

(Btw are you also able to role play as them as well?)
(Sure thing. I'm used to having at least two main characters and shared side characters in most of my RPs ^_^)

The woman at the front desk seemed agitated by his request. "I can. But I can't promise he'll want you up. He's been in a mood all week." She rambled on before pressing a button on a near by phone and raising it to her ear. "A Mister Max here to see you sir."
After a bit of yelling on the other end she quickly slammed the phone down. "He'll see you." She said after turning back to the man with a smile.

He nodded and went to the nearby office and knocked. He took a recording device out, started recording and put it in his pocket.
"Come in," came a gruff voice from inside, slightly muffled by closed door. The voice belonged to a middleaged man with a bit of a belly who was dressed in a fine black suit and seated in a large chair behind a mahogany desk with a flat screen desktop computer and several uneven stacks of paper piled on it. In front of the desk were two smaller leather chairs for clients. The walls displayed business diplomas and there was at least one shelf on each wall holding books and golfing trophies.

He opened the door and entered. He held up the picture of Hawke. "He's dead as requested"
"Good, good," The man said before sighing as if a large weight had been lifted from his chest. "I've been worried about it all day... How much do I owe you again?"

"As I recall you said that you would pay me $150-200." he replied. Max didn't do this for the money, he did this for a bigger payoff. Which is why he had to act like every other hitman he met.
The man quickly pulled a wallet from his pocket and, his fingers fumbling a little, pulled out two hundred dollar bills and handed them over.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » All part of the plan (with ClinicallyDistracted)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus