Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wild Side (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

genres
paranormal

content warning
This deals with mildly graphic violence, gore, implication of abusive bosses, and demons.

Demons prowl in the night, feeding off innocent people. Y/N is partnered with a mercenary named Claude Thi who specializes in slaying about anything for a big paycheck. However within 10 minutes of their first meeting, Claude decides that she doesn't like Y/N and refuses to work with Y/N. The client offers up a 1 million dollar reward to be split between the two. With a deal like that, Claude begrudgingly agrees to pair with Y/N for the sake of money. Will they ever get along?

rules
- No NSFW
- The player must be 16+ due to the mildly graphic violence featured in the roleplay.
- If you want enemies to lovers side plot, feel free to ask.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi friend!! I have my JJK of, could that possibly work for this rp?
Hi! This looks cool. My character, Mono, could easily be tweaked to fit this! Would that work?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wild Side (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus