Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Comfort RPs? (1x1, multiple choice ideas) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've been feeling a little melancholy these past four days, and I was hoping if someone would like to try and help me with some.. kind of specific RPs. I know a lot of users dislike very specific RPs, but I just thought I'd try anyway.

chico-1483445-1703809348.png The Malvolio Twins
I would love an RP where I play Sangre, and you play Marius. Perhaps Marius is trying to take care of his sickly brother..

chico-1483974-1705626295.png Cassidy
I would also love an RP where I play Cassidy and you play Abby Schmidt, from the FNAF Movie. A playdate, or maybe they go out of the pizzeria and run around the city without Mike knowing..
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Hello! I've been feeling the same way. I'm interested :)
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Sky200 wrote:
Hello! I've been feeling the same way. I'm interested :)

That's great! Is there a specific one you're interested in? If so, please PM me!
Cigil Gergen (played anonymously)

How about a babysitter instead of me playing one of your boys?

Hi there! Looking to make some connections with Cigil. Was curious about the first prompt but maybe Cigil is a babysitter rather than me playing one of your characters?

Pm if interested! No worries if not- I understand it would be changing the specific thing you wanted 🤍

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Comfort RPs? (1x1, multiple choice ideas) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus