Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » !!Undertale Yellow roleplay!! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi!! So I have been a BIG fan of the fan game undertale yellow recently, and I have been interested in some roleplay featured around it!

One specific interest is a roleplay featuring the og undertale characters and what they were like during the story of this gams

I have some general ideas/plot ideas for the rp already, most prominently being the origin of Undyne's eye, since it has been a popular theory for a while that she lost her eye to Clover, or whoever people perceived the yellow soul human to be a while back.

Now, prominently, I would like someone to play as clover, as he's the protagonist and that's how it usually works with my partner playing one character, but if you don't want to play Clover Im sure we can figure something out
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

HeartShapedObject Topic Starter

not sure anybody on here knows about his game-

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » !!Undertale Yellow roleplay!! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus