Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » !!Call for long term RP!! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! It's about that time that I look for some new roleplay partners, as I really gadda use this website more

I'd really like some long term roleplay, preferably with cannon character and fandom based. But I am also open to ideas.

For roleplay information, please check out my profile for the details, but on the surface, I am semi-lit to literate, meaning I expect at least a paragraph from my roleplay partners.

As for genres, I am into a bunch, most prominently being adventure and action type things. Those genres are especially good for dice use, witch is another reason why I like using this site!!

One genre I can say I'm closed to at the moment is romance, I'm not taking any more romance plots as I am kind of stacked on them ATM. Well- That's just for SOLELY romance based plot, I'm ok with a bit of romance in roleplay, just as long as it's not the entire plot.

As for fandoms, here's a list!!

Communities/Things i really enjoy!!(in no specific order also there might be some I left out)
-undertale/delta rune(mostly classic)
-fnaf
-nintendo in general almost
-mario series
-sonic series
-legend of zelda series
-danganronpa
-horror games
-horror in general
-indie games
-pizza tower
-steven universe
-splatoon
-DDLC
-dont hug me im scared
-inscryption
-youtube media commentators(sabersparks, LSMark, ect
-youtube let's play comedy(gamegrumps, oneyplays, ect)
-smg4
-murder drones
-lackadaisy
-monkey wrench
-the animation community
-furries
-helluva boss and hazbin hotel
-digital circus

If your interested, please DM me. Bring me your ideas! Or- if you don't have anything ATM, we can hopefully come up with something!!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Evan Afton (played anonymously)

Could we do an FNAF RP where you play as Michael Afton and me as Evan Afton? (Pre-Bite of '83) :)
HeartShapedObject Topic Starter

Evan Afton wrote:
Could we do an FNAF RP where you play as Michael Afton and me as Evan Afton? (Pre-Bite of '83) :)

Hmm Maybe! Depends. do you have any kind of plot in mind?
Evan Afton (played anonymously)

HeartShapedObject wrote:
Evan Afton wrote:

Hmm Maybe! Depends. do you have any kind of plot in mind?

Not really a plot per se, but maybe the everyday life of the Afton Family? Maybe days when William is busy with work at the Family Diner, or maybe even with William at the Family Diner? Or if you want to get a bit dark, maybe we could do the night or two before the Bite of '83? <_<

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » !!Call for long term RP!! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus