Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Skyrim x Palworld - Crossover/Adventure (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth)

Ja'vassa's always been one to tackle new adventures so long as it provided him with plenty of interesting things to research and study, and his latest experiments provided him with a lifetime's worth of things to study. Though his latest attempts to open up gateways to previously unseen realms of Oblivion, his experiments resulted in the creation of a portal to a world far beyond even Aetherius. Excitedly and eagerly, he jumped into it, discovering he landed in the Palpagos Islands and quickly learned of the primary occupation many of its residents have as Pal Tamers, but also learned of the existence of nefarious groups that want to horde these Pals all to themselves, or kill those who have aspirations as the next great Tamer. Fortunately for him, many of these groups have provided little trouble as he set up his base of operations on the Forgotten Island. Eventually, during his many adventures, he'd meet your player, becoming fast friends and joining each other on future expeditions. Though he fully intends to return to Tamriel at some point, for now, he's just enjoying the adventures and his newfound companion. What will the future hold for the two of you?

More or less just looking to throw my Khajiit into Palworld for a variety of shenanigans involving him and your character more or less just living as any player would on the islands. Traveling across the archipelago, creating a base, catching pals, fending off enemies, and all that good stuff. I'd absolutely love for a romance (MxF) to form between him and your character, but this isn't necessary. Looking to wing it as far as a storyline goes, but I'm happy to brainstorm possibilities. Drop me a DM or comment below if you're interested in this! Primarily seeking out 1x1s, but will happily do small groups as well.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Skyrim x Palworld - Crossover/Adventure (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus