LET'S GO, CLIPPERS!
Hello and welcome to my little corner of the internet! I'm the KansasVenomoth, though most simply call me KV or Mothy, though you can call me whatever. I'm a simple moth with an unhealthy obsession with sports, Pokemon, and an unhealthy amount of pride in my home state. The Kansas City Chiefs are my life, but I also love Sporting Kansas City, the Kansas City Royals, and the Washington Capitals. If you're ever interested in a bit of sports talk, hit me up! Of course, I'm always up for some RPing or just random shenanigans. I'm dating arguably the most amazing person out there.
Asides from my obsession with sports, I also have a passion for video games and various anime. Currently, my favorite franchises are Pokemon, Super Mario, Star Fox, Super Smash Bros, and the Legend of Zelda. I also greatly enjoy Skyrim, Eternal Sonata, Fire Emblem Awakening, and some of the Sonic franchise. I absolutely adore RPing various video game verses, though I don't have any characters for the Mario, Star Fox, or Zelda universe at the moment. As far as anime goes, my two favorites are Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, though I also love Infinite Stratos, Soul Eater, A-Channel, One Punch Man, and a few others. I'd love to RP in some of these universes as well.
I also love music; country, hard rock, heavy metal, and classic rock being my favorite genres. Currently, my favorite artists are Waylon Jennings, Metallica, Alison Krauss & The Union Station, Disturbed, among many others. Many of my characters will often make references to my favorite artists, regardless of whether or not they should have any knowledge of these artists. I'm always up for some discussions regarding music and all that good stuff!
And with that outta the way, let's move onto information regarding RPs.
Rules for RP
- I greatly prefer RPing with people 16 or older, I don't have anything against those who are younger, but I'm just more comfortable that way, though that doesn't mean I'll totally avoid playing with those who are younger.
- My responses are highly sporadic, I could respond immediately or sometimes it'll be centuries before I respond, so please be patient. Just because you see me floating around on the RPR doesn't always mean I'm up for RP.
- Adult themes are reserved for players AND characters that are 18 or older. I will not play any NSFW themes with anonymous characters unless I can confirm that the player is at least 18.
- Adding to that, while I don't mind some NSFW topics like smut, gore, and what not, please don't go overboard. I don't want RPs that are nothing but porn, bloodbaths, and all that.
- I typically give out 1-5 paragraphs depending on my muse and I'd greatly prefer if my partners did the same. I don't need blocks of text or novels, just something more than a line or two.
- Please don't control my characters.
- I frequently RP triggering and upsetting topics, things like racism, sexism, xenophobia, politics, among other things are common in my RPs. If this is a problem, then it's probably best we don't RP.
- Adding to that, though don't assume my character's thoughts or actions represent mine. I am not my character, so don't assume that just because my character says one thing that I believe the same.
- I love OOC chatter with my RP partners, so don't be surprised if I pop up every now and then to comment on our RP or something. But, let's just keep it at a happy friendship, I'm happily in a relationship and I've no desire to change that.
- Don't be afraid to drop an idea or something for an RP, I love discussing ways to expand our RP.
- Everything seen on my character profiles is canon, so if you see a character that's in a relationship, that means they are not available for romance, so don't try to change that.
Favorite Genres to Play
- Modern Fantasy
- Medieval Fantasy
Fandoms (I don't have characters available for RP in all of these universes, but I hope to characters for most in the future.)
- Fire Emblem
- Soul Eater
- Lucky Star
- Infinite Stratos
- Eternal Sonata
- Legend of Zelda
- Super Mario
- Star Fox
- One Punch Man
- Black Butler
- Fairy Tail
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Cheesy Romance. I am a sucker for cheesy and fluffy romance, I love having our characters being sickeningly sweet together and having plenty of opportunities for cute and sweet moments. The whole soulmate and the love at first sight tropes are my favorites. I do enjoy a good bit of fluffy smut as well, but I'd rather it not dominate the plot.
- Crossovers. I love crossovers of all kinds, whether I'm throwing my Pokemon trainer onto Earth, throwing my Khajiit into Amestris, or something ridiculous like throwing one of my alchemists into the Mushroom Kingdom, I love it and I'm more than happy to experiment.
- Family building. I love the whole idea of giving my characters a partner and eventually expanding their family with a few kids and potentially grandkids, I'm always looking for stuff like this.
- Comical moments. I love cheesy comedy, whether it's stupid slapstick or well thought out gags, I love a good bit of comedy in my RPs.
- Drama. Now, I love cheesy romance and comedy as much as the next guy, but I also love a bit of drama and angst to be thrown at my characters, a little bit of trouble and sadness is great for character building, though let's keep the drama between our characters. IC drama is cool, OOC drama is not.
- Character connections. I love making connections between characters, whether our characters are getting married, developing an unbreakable friendship, a heated rivalry, or whatever, I'm always open to new character connections.
- Long Term RP. I love RPs that allow our characters to develop a connection through lengthy storytelling and fun adventures.
Take a look at this to get an idea of what the world most of my characters live in is like. I wanna give a huge shoutout to my girlfriend for all of the help and ideas that have gone into building this, Majoria wouldn't be what it is now if not for her.
Well, if you've made it this far, feel free to PM me if you wanna talk or plan up some crazy stories. Also, feel free to hit me up for some battles on Pokemon Sun, Mario Kart 7, or Super Smash Bros. 3DS!
HERE WE GO, CLIPPERS!
KV is an awesome guy to hang out with! He's always friendly and up for a good chat and very passionate about his favorite sports team. We haven't roleplayed yet but his arsenal of characters is mighty impressive and detailed. I'm really looking forward to a Pokemon RP in the future! - Sanne
He is intelligent and kind,and accepting and also very descriptive,which can definitely add direction to the rp. He also has respect for others. He tends to be a paragrapher though,which can be good and bad. Very well worded,and just fun to talk to. He is also very creative always working on some land or character or backstory. - DragonQueen
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend KansasVenomoth!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?