Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP with a fire-wielder? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Annani (played anonymously)

Anybody fee like playing with a paradoxically cold-attituded fire-wielder who could potentially go nuclear and destroy everything? Stuff like that happens all the time, right?
Chris_Pike

I would like to RP with you ^^
Annani (played anonymously) Topic Starter

You appear to have more scifi-oriented characters, and Annani is more fantasy oriented. ^^;
Chris_Pike

Ik, But I do have chris is who Fantasy oriented

Alright did you have something in mind?

Annani is a wanderer so she can help people in their quests (if she doesn't find them irritating or a problem). Powerful individuals such as gods, demigods, and various servants of Fate get a lot of respect from her auntomatically, but she doesn't like demons much. Someone can also try to help her relax a little but it could backfire. No pun intended.
Blizzard Klavern (played anonymously)

Perhaps when there's to much heat in one area it's best to cool down a situation. I've always found RPs dealing with opposite of myself to be quite interesting and can be twisted in many ways. It could be possible to work something out if you seem interested. (Send me a PM and we could possibly come up with some sort of plot)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP with a fire-wielder? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus