Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Human & Monster || Fantasy MxM (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Deep in the forest, there’s a creature that kills everything it touches. A creature so evil and cruel that no one who steps foot in the forest, not the smallest child or the most skilled warrior, ever comes back. A creature that has stained the land with blood.

A monster.

Your character, an up-and-coming explorer, has heard these legends his entire life but thinks nothing of them. They’re nothing but myths to keep children from running off. There is truth to some of the facts- few do return. But surely there are other explanations. Nothing will stop your character from venturing where he wishes to go- he will map the forest and discover what lies in its mysterious depths and finally make a name for himself. Whatever the cost.
———

I’ve been craving a human x monster romance, so here we go! Basically your character adventures into the forest to explore or map it or something like that, and encounters my character- a monster that protects the land, and he has a very bad opinion of humans. I think there’s tons of directions this could go, so I’m super excited for it!!

I’d be writing with my character Likho, so definitely check him out beforehand! I’d say definitely check my profile to learn a little about me too ^^ Other than that, please please reply to this or DM me!! Thanks!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested in this!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Human & Monster || Fantasy MxM (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus