Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Romance RP!! (MxM/MxF/FxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello fellow RPers! I've been brainstorming a little for storylines I can do with my current characters and can offer storylines with the following characters, I don't mind doing MLM, WLW or MLW, I am very open! However, these storylines do contain content that can be distressing to some, so please message me beforehand so I can discuss such topics with you. The following storylines are:

Geniusly Hacked Bebop - A very energetic hacker with a heavy past

I Miss The Happier Times - A blind photographer who recently lost her fiancee

Urban Night Cityscape - A reserved businessman who needs help with feeling 'more human

Melody of Blue Roses - A very damaged young man who just wanted to accepted truly by someone

Narcissistic Jazz - A very proud and charming actor who needs to confide in someone before he breaks

DM or reply to this post if interested!

(If you know the franchise, I give you a cookie!)
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello, I'm interested in roleplaying with you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Romance RP!! (MxM/MxF/FxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus