Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Returning (?) RP Request (open to most g (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm back here after about 7 months of not talking and disappearing from this place. I'm not fully certain if I'm ready to fully return to RPR, so, for now, in response to this ad, just send a friend request and message me on Discord @revellian. If you do not have Discord, I wouldn't risk messaging me on here because I'm not certain on my return. I will only RP of Discord as of now, but maybe if I decide to, I'll RP on here again some day.

Check my profile for more information about myself.

Like the title says, I'm open to most genres, but the reason I'm posting this is because I'm not interested in the RP ads posted at the moment (nothing against the OPs, it's just not my style). I have hundreds of characters, and most of the profiles I have on my page are rather outdated. If no one in my list on my profile piques your fancy, trust that I have soooooo many other characters that cover most everything that could be covered - anything from zombie apocalypse - slice-of-life family.

My favourite genres are dystopian sci-fi, medieval/modern fantasy, and psychological horror but, like I said, I'm open to other genres. I'm actually really starting to like romance RPs now which is huge if you've talked to me before because I swore on my right hand I would never want to do just romance RPs without a bigger plot. I still somewhat abide by this because I don't prefer flat-out romance, but I can do it if your heart so desires (just kidding, mine does too). But romance is optional. NSFW is also optional, but I'm not going to list my rules for that on here so just message me, broski. I'd prefer a RP partner around my age (I'm 17) and I'm not comfortable with the idea of RPing with someone who is 15 or younger.

Gosh, what other bases should I cover?

I will only do 1x1, preferably in a 1x1 Discord server (to separate OOC and IC chatter), 3rd person limited, semi-lit - novella (absolutely no one-liners unless you seriously have to), and I prefer my RP to be long-term and I likely won't want a short term RP. No groups. Please. I can't handle groups.

If you've RPed with me in the past and still want to RP, message me and we can work on figuring something out because as of now, I am informally shutting down all my RPs. It's nothing against my RP partners, and you guys have beautiful writing, but there were no RPs that were active between me and others that made me want to log back onto RPR. So just know I might turn down an offer of continuing an old RP.

Rules
-16+ preferably
-No fandoms
-No groups
-FxM preferably
-I mostly play males, but I can play females too
-Be okay with dark topics
-If romance: fluff and angst --> no angst = no RP
-Put in effort please
-3+ paragraphs (unless you seriously can't in which let me know)
-Discord only
-If I don't reply within three days, please do remind me as I probably forgot to respond
-Lmk if you're going on hiatus
-Lmk if you are no longer enjoying the RP
--NO GHOSTING
-No Mary Sues / Gary Stus
-No OP OCs
-I prefer discussing the timeline first no matter how specific or non-specific it may be
--Usually I prefer non-specific, because my characters more often speak for themselves than I speak for them so changes can happen

I think that's all. Again, if interested FRIEND/DM ME ON DISCORD @revellian

Ip4Q.gif
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Returning (?) RP Request (open to most g (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus